Baked Pita Chips
Duration: 12 mins
Today is one of those days when I just want to snuggle by the fire, with a hot cup of coffee and watch a good old movie. And movies usually mean I’m craving for something crunchy.
Baked Pita Chips with a hint of Moroccan salt and herbs is a quick and tasty snack. Perfect paired with hummus, bean dip or just on their own. These are very addictive though, so recommend making a bunch.
Bake. Eat. Repeat. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you!
- 6 pita bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Moroccan salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp chives
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray.
- Cut each pita bread into small triangles and arrange them on the tray in a single layer.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, salt, pepper, basil and chives.
- Brush the pita triangles with the oil mixture.
- Bake for 6-7 mins or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Enjoy them warm with a dip.